Growth Hacker vs Digital Marketer
1. Growth hackers use the entire funnel, where most marketers only look at Awareness and Acquisition.
2. Growth hackers run experiments; testing where direction works best, where a marketer often focuses on one method.
3. Growth hackers work data-driven, where that is not the case for most marketing departments
4. Growth hackers have some technical skills, such as programming, tooling and automation.
5. Growth hackers are involved in the product, because among other things, they have to pay attention to the retention of active customers.